I take on way too much stress at work which leads to insomnia, and then overwork and get sick, and then take a while to recover.
I'm going to try to be more accountable to myself here in terms of setting limits to take better care of myself.
1. Walk 3 miles (1 hour) every morning with my dogs (have been pretty good about this lately except when I'm sick)
2. Eat regularly, not skipping meals (getting better about this)
3. Get to bed early every night (pretty big challenge)
3. Freshly made veggie juice every morning (intermittent right now)
4. Limit myself to 1 hour/day online including email/work email (that will be a big challenge)
5. Get the biggest priority work done at work, and put everything else work related on slower timeline (another big challenge since I currently bring A LOT of work home)
6. Keep the house clean and laundry done on a more regular basis
7. File things away right away instead of putting them on top of the filing cabinet
If I can accomplish those I may be able to add more fun things to do.
My wish list - learning mandolin - bluegrass, knitting group, book club, learn to sew, pottery class