I just set our IRAs to delayed payment (hope to get back to them end of summer or fall). In the meantime, will be piling up money & tackling projects around the house.
1. Drainage, re-grading, landscape $5500 timeline- this week
2. Sealant/caulking, have supplies, no further cost- this weekend
3. Paint touch up on baseboards, some minor touch up on cabinets - buy paint, $25, within a month or two
4. Clean walls - free, ongoing
5. Power wash house, porches - need to buy power washer $100, summer
6. Wait a few months for house to settle after drainage work before reevaluation of foundation. Maybe 6 months. Hold off on fixing drywall & painting until after any needed foundation work is completed.
7. Plant cedar trees in yard corners (fall? Need to find out best time to plant)
Ongoing - yard maintenance, decluttering, deep cleaning.
Today I'm going to nap (I have a cold or bad allergies), afterwards I'm going to find a small easy cleaning project to do.