I'm holding on to a large (for us) snowball....
1. We haven't gotten hospital bills yet from son's September visit -- I do know how much it'll be, approximately.
2. DH may be taking a new job soon-ish, he's on his third interview and inside lines say he'll be getting an offer. No pressure to take it (as he likes his current job), but if it's a substantial pay raise.... we just don't know yet. Should probably get an offer in hand before thinking further. (Shhh!!!)
3. I still really want to do some work on the house, so I'm weighing whether I'd rather have a deck & new countertops or pay the mortgage down with that money instead.
I'm trying to get more hours in on my at-home job so that we can cashflow the medical bills without touching our snowball. That would be FANTASTIC. I didn't have any work the first week and a half of October, so I was getting really worried that the work was drying up. Turns out that the guy I contract with is terrible at communication (and he just wasn't returning my emails). I do have enough to work on now, so I'm trying to take advantage of it and get those hours billed.
Christmas is going to be smaller this year, I think. I'd rather have new countertops! (Sorry kids.)
Travel is back to being cheaper, as hotels are no longer necessary, we can stay with step-dad again. YAY. That was expensive going to visit when we were relegated to a hotel.
We cash flowed a fancy new grill/smoker for DH earlier this month. It was worth it. He built a table for it, so we saved money there by not buying a stand/pre-made table. It still wasn't cheap, but we grill out all year long and use it often.
I should probably do a mock up of our taxes to make sure we're okay -- still need to do our charitable donations and pay property taxes early.
I want the mortgage gone, but I always have a hard time letting go of money to do it when we've got a lump sum higher than our normal snowball.